Google Adsense

Friday, June 21, 2013

Chronicles of Summertime: Day 14

Day 14:
Today, we went to Toddler Storytime and Baby Laptime at the library. Snugglepuppy didn't interact a lot at storytime, but he really got into the baby laptime. Which was good because Ladybug decided she was hungry about halfway through, so I nursed her. Anyways, they did some songs and books about baby chicks and the toddlers did some feltboard stories. Afterward, I let Snugglepuppy play in the kids play area and Ladybug was acting very social and I got some good pics.



Here are the books we checked out from the library or renewed. We were excited that they finally had a copy of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes!


Then, right when we were ready to head home, we heard an announcement they there was free lunch being served on the front lawn for kids, so we stayed and Snugglepuppy got a cheese quesadilla!


For more ideas of things to do at the library, see my other post:



After we came home, Snugglepuppy laid in his room for a while and rested although I didn't make him stay there long. He had a bad night last night of screaming and crying and not wanting to go to sleep after a long late nap.

Snugglepuppy did a few puzzles and played with legos and the train table. Also I am working on a weekly schedule for him that we are going to laminate. I will post it as soon as it's finished and we start using it.






1 comment:

  1. HI Lori! Your children are adorable! I love their nicknames on your blog! We love the book "Snugglepuppy" by Sandra Boynton. We read it all the time and now I just sing it. So sweet! I LOVE the library too! And a free lunch too, bonus!
    Trina
    Teaching My Blessings

    ReplyDelete