Google Adsense

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Be safe this 4th AND in your classrooms!

Happy 4th of July to all! Hope all you Americans are going to be doing something fun to celebrate the good old USA! I am planning on chillaxin at the beach all day! I thought today would be a good day for a post about safety considering fireworks and all that goes on during the 4th of July holiday.

Recently I have joined the community of We Are Teachers. I received a newsletter by e-mail and was interested in 2 different pages regarding safety.

The first one was about joining the Neighborhood Safety Network. By clicking on this link, you can find more resources about keeping your children and neighborhood safe. Some topics include fire safety and drowning prevention.

The other link that I liked was "7 'Safety' Tips for Teachers." This would be beneficial for teachers to read.


Have a safe and happy 4th!



0 comments:

Post a Comment