Google Adsense

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

T.E.A.C.H. Awards for May (with added suffix)


Well, I was having such a hard time choosing which post should go with which category this month, I decided to expand my T.E.A.C.H. Awards. Although they will still be known as the T.E.A.C.H. Awards, I will add a suffix of -ing to the end to make it TEACHING! The 3 new categories are:

  • I-Inspirational
  • N-Nature
  • G-Gross/Fine Motor
I think these are pretty much self explanatory. In addition, I will be dividing the category of Educational into subcategories of Math and Literacy, so there will be 2 winners. I felt as if science and social studies are kinda already covered in some of the other categories.  Also, the Gross/Fine Motor will have 2 winners, one for each. Anyway, there are so many great, wonderful posts out there that it seems like even now with 10 featured, it is not enough. Hopefully you will find something you can use!

T-Thrifty
Messy Shaving Cream Play by 2 Big 2 Little

E-Educational/Math

E-Educational/Literacy

A-Artsy

C-Creative

H-Hands-On

I-Inspirational

N-Nature

G-Gross Motor

Fine Motor

Thank you so much to all who were featured for being exceptional at what you do and for allowing me to post your ideas for my readers. I know they will be just as thrilled as I was when I first came across each of these truly amazing posts!

Grab a button if you were featured:




7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be featured and receive an award!!!

    Thanks for shining your light on my little corner, under the RainbowWithinReach.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our shaving cream and water beads post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate being the Inspirational post in your TEACH-ING awards. Thanks for spotlighting the Corner, especially an entry about the brave young men and women who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and free! I've added your button to the Corner on Character to link readers back to these other amazing posts.

    Sending smiles,

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      No problem, your blog never fails to inspire me in some way. Although I will admit, I don't get over there nearly as much as I would like to. Keep on inspiring! :)
      Lori

      Delete
  5. Thanks for including our strawberry playdough fun & learning. I get so many great ideas from your blog and from the blogs you feature!

    ReplyDelete