Google Adsense

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mrs. Stanford's Good Reads Linky

Hello all! I am sure some of you have noticed my lack of posts the past couple weeks. Well, we have been wrapping up the school year as I am sure most of you have been. I am officially out for Summer vacation! So, I am finally getting around to Mrs. Stanford's linky party that I promised her I would join over a week ago. Here are my good reads for the Summer:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse novels (the books that the HBO show True Blood are based on) and the newest book just came out! I am so excited though I haven't started on it yet. I am working on finishing up this trilogy first:

I am currently on the second book "Catching Fire" and I can't wait to see the first movie. I know I am behind on that, but I would much rather read the book before seeing the movie.

Well, that's all I have for now. But I am such a slow reader, these should last me most of the summer, LOL! I am open to any suggestions of other books I might like. Just leave a comment!




3 comments:

  1. I read The Hunger Games trilogy but never got around to seeing the movie. I am going to check out the Sookie Stackhouse books now! Check out my post for some other books to read:)!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read the books but have yet to see the movie. Is it still out there?? Thanks for the recommendations, Renee

    ReplyDelete