Google Adsense

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TAG, you're it!

So I've been tagged by Herding Kats in Kindergarten. There are like a million rules to this game, LOL! Here goes:


Here are the rules for playing this game of tag:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the "Tagger" sent you in their post, then create 12 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know they've been tagged!


12 Fun Facts about Me:
1. I love cheese.
2. I love to geocache.
3. I play Sudoku and Angry Birds on my phone.
4. I scrapbook.
5. I like hiking.
6. I wanted to be a teacher since I was little.
7. I like to play Wii.
8. Especially DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) on the Wii.
9. I love watching cheesy horror movies.
10. Especially cheesy zombie movies!
11. I love to eat BRAAAAINSS! (Ok, not really)
12. I played clarinet in high school marching band and I was the biggest band geek ever!


Here are the answers to the questions Herding Kats in Kindergarten asked:
12. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why? James Spader, because I love him :)
11. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Scotland
10. What's your favorite school night dinner? Chicken Enchiladas
9. What one item could you not do without in your classroom? Finger Pointer
8. What one item would you love to have in your classroom? Smartboard!
7. If you could change one school rule, what would it be and why? Parents and teachers could bring food!
6. Which subject do you like to teach the most? Science
5. What one accomplishment are you the most proud of? M.Ed.
4. Where's your favorite place to shop for school stuff? Target
3. Describe your ideal day in the classroom. Children all engaged and learning and not beating each other! LOL
2. Name a secret vice. Starbucks (I guess it's really not that secret though.)
1. What adjectives would your closest friend use to describe you? quiet, easygoing


My Questions for You:
1. What is your favorite drink?
2. What would you do for one day with your students if there were no curriculum to follow?
3. What is your ideal vacation?
4. Who do you most like to relax with?
5. When did you decide to become a teacher?
6. How would you describe your class in 1 word?
7. What gives you the most satisfaction about teaching?
8. How much would you have to win in the lottery to quit your job?
9. What one thing would you give to every child in the world if you could?
10. How many tattoos do you have?
11. How many piercings do you have?
12. What was the last good book you read?


Ok, here is who I'm tagging:
1. Jamie from For Love of Cupcakes
2. Robynn and SueBeth at Busy Bees
3. Fern at Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
4. How Long is this Hall?
5. Yolanda at Oceans of First Grade Fun
6. Lori at LaLa's Home Daycare
7. Clutter-Free Classroom
8. Brenna Phillips
9. Mari-Ann at Counting Coconuts
10. Christine at Hopping into First Grade
11. Mrs. Shininger's Blog
12. Ms. Patterson at Pocket Full of Kinders



0 comments:

Post a Comment