Google Adsense

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 3 Blog Posts of 2011

Here are my top 3 blog posts of 2011. If 2012 continues the same way with followers, I should be doing great this time next year. Keep your fingers crossed!

I did this as a guest post for the blog formerly known as Frogs, Bees & Under the Seas, now Playing with Pixie Dust. The post includes Halloween activities.

This was our Eric Carle- Very Hungry Caterpillar board.

This post won by a landslide with 637 pageviews!

I'm linking up to:




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at my Linky Party and letting your readers know about it too!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following right back! Great math sticks! Multisensory activities are great for little ones!


    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete