Google Adsense

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Blogs

First of all, I would just like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2012 brings you all your wishes and dreams and more!

Secondly, for the record, Twitter is awesome, but a little too addicting sometimes. I find myself coming across so many new bloggers that I just have to follow. Then the process begins: follow the blog, follow them on Twitter, like their page on Facebook, follow their Pinterest boards, and if I like them enough add their blog button to my Blog Love page (if you are not on there yet, please don't be offended, I promise I am working on it!) and add them to my #FF list. Whew... It is tiring just saying all that! Anyways, I am thankful for all my awesome bloggy buddies and their very innovative ideas.

So, here are the new blogs I have found just tonight:


No Time For Flash Cards
Just click it and you'll see the awesomeness of this blog.
Wow, so many categories and I love that you can search by age.



Projects galore! Anything and everything to do with art can be found here.



This will take you to A Mommy's Adventure. I love the feature where you can 
link up a story and art project that you did. I will have to start linking up!



From books to crafts to activities, this blog is all about kids learning through play.


So many fun ideas. Kids will love exploring all the activities on this blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(I'm just thrilled I got this post done this year!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment