Google Adsense

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Storytime Sunday: Pete the Cat

If you have ever read either of the Pete the Cat books to your kids you will know these books rock and kids love them!



The librarian that comes in once a month had read I Love My White Shoes to the kids last year, so I decided to check them both out from the library this year for our pets study. My kids won't put it down. They love to sing along and the story is easy to tell by looking at the pictures. Even some of the kids who never want to look at a book are trying to get to the rug first to get these books! They are completely amazing.

Eric Litwin (Mr. Eric) has a great website with a page full of links including blog postings and Youtube videos. Here is a Youtube video of a live reading of I Love My White Shoes.


Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment