Google Adsense

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Storytime Sunday

I am going to be totally honest, I had no idea what I was going to post for Storytime Sunday today, so I decided to check out what I could find on Pinterest. Good old Pinterest, always pulls through. Here are some of the pins I found:


First, this pin links to Shannon's Book Nook. A wonderful read-aloud resource. She gives lots of tips about reading aloud, activities to do with different books and a great list of children's books. I would highly recommend checking it out!

Source: None via Kara on Pinterest


Second, this awesome idea to make placemats out of pages of books. This is a good idea for books that are falling apart, or you could photo copy the pages as well.




Third, no party is complete without cupcakes! Check out these children's book cupcakes! So creative, I love it.




And lastly, here is something that I thought was just plain cool:





Happy reading (and pinning!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those cupcakes have little book toppers! How awesome!!

    Pinterest is amazing!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--what a staircase!! Love it! So glad I stumbled upon your cute blog!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete